Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Mah Ocean Carry


Redditors, do me right. I just moved to the beach and want to keep my EDC on me when I am out paddling, swimming, and taking the dog on excursions through the mangroves. Honestly, I am mostly worried about having my keys and wallet and phone where I won’t lose them, but I will also carry my LCR or subcompact sometimes.I’ve been looking at the hill people gear kit bags. If I put my stuff inside waterproof pouches in one, that should do the trick. But what about when I have a PFD on? Is there anyway to make that fit? I’m looking for a solution that isn’t super lame if I am out swimming in the ocean but also if I am… Wait for it… Wearing protection.Thanks in advance. FWIW, Things are super chill here, and I don’t think the beach is a high threat place, but I don’t like leaving stuff in the car. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2N1Ki4r

No comments:

Post a Comment