Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Question for Illinois CCW permit holders


Hello all, I actually just stumbled upon this subreddit while trying to do some homework for an upcoming weekend trip to Chicago. I have a couple of questions about CCW rules regarding carrying in Illinois as a nonresident, as I am from Wisconsin.1 from what I read, as a nonresident without a permit, I am pretty much not able to carry inside Illinois, is that what I’m understanding?2 the only time I can actually have a gun is when I’m in my car, and it’s unloaded, correct?3 are there an sort of magazine capacity restrictions for the state of Illinois? I carry a glock 19 and I vaguely remember something about only being able to carry a magazine that has the ability to hold up to 7 round, or something like that? Which means I would have to buy another non-standard g19 mag just to take to Chicago for the weekend.Any input is appreciated. Thanks in advance! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2L82TyB

No comments:

Post a Comment