Monday, July 9, 2018

A Question About Night Sights


I realize I could take a stroll through YouTube, but I'd love to learn from the experience of the community here and be able to engage in a dialogue, and ask questions about why people choose what they do.For background, I have two firearms I use in my EDC situations. A Glock 43 for when I'm in lighter weight clothes (I live in FL, so this is pretty often when not dealing with work stuff), and a Glock 23 that I carry when I have jeans, cargo shorts, or anything that isn't athletic shorts and a t-shirt.I purchased the Glock 43 with the Glock night sights, and I'm satisfied enough with them, they get the job done. But the Glock 23 is the gun which drives that question. I purchased that back in 1994 and other than the 18 years it was lost at the bottom of a lake (lived in CA), its been a trusty/fun gun.I got my CCW back in January and have been practicing with both pistols on an every other week basis. Its gotten to the point that I really dislike the standard Glock sight on the model 23 and want to move to a good set of night sights.One further requirement, I wear reading glasses and practice shooting with and without them.I am wondering if there is a set of night sights that folks prefer over others, and why. Would they "show" better when things up close are a little blurrier because I'm not wearing those reading glasses?I appreciate any serious help, I'm hoping to narrow down my research to one or two brands/sights to help sort through all the stuff out there. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2KXVh1j

No comments:

Post a Comment