Monday, July 9, 2018

New pistol owner looking for advice


Hi guys, I'm really new to being a pistol owner, and looking for advice on carry gear.First off, I'm very experienced, I have shot many hundreds of pistols, many hundreds of times, I have just never personally owned one until last week. (I've been a rifle guy up until now, because I have very close friends who have given me rifles etc over the years, so I never went out and bought my own until now).Okay so that being said. I want to start concealed carrying. For many reasons, including enjoying my 2nd amendment right, as well as for personal safety, and the safety of my family (currently working on having a child).My state is very very lax in terms of any kind of carrying, both open, and concealed. So no worries.Now, I have been trying to save money and get the gear together for my pistol. I get paid tomorrow, so I'll be able to dump some money into my gear. So far, I have NO GEAR, just the pistol itself.I have a cz p07 urban grey, suppressor ready.I was looking for your input on brands and even models of; Holster, Belt, and accessories.By Accessories, I do mean weapon lights (as my pistol has a rail) or perhaps even a handheld light.But first and foremost, what brands/models of gear do you guys recommend for a concealed carry cz p07, with high suppressor sights, a rail, and a threaded barrel?I will say that I am very much looking for anything but appendix. As I just don't like appendix carry very much, it's not comfortable for me.By the way I'm 5'7" and 175lbs. If that plays any part in your recommendations.TLDR; new pistol owner getting paid tomorrow and looking for advice on what gear to get as far as holsters, belts and rail accessories go. For a cz p07 urban grey suppressor ready model, on a guy who is 5'7", 175lbs, and not into appendix carry.Thanks in advance. I'm also relatively new to the Reddit scene, I've browsed Reddit a lot over the years, just never made an account or posted before. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2ulWIw8

No comments:

Post a Comment