Friday, December 22, 2017

Traveling TX-GA


I’m going to be driving from Texas back to Georgia around New Years, and I wanted to poll community wisdom about intervening states.I have a GA resident carry license, and usually carry a FNX40 or FNS40c IWB between 3 and 4 o’clock. OC is legal in Georgia, and since it’s been light jacket weather I haven’t really worried about tucking (unless I feel it prudent or polite — usually when eating out I’ll quickly tuck).I know Texas just changed their laws towards OC and printing, and pursuing HandgunLaws it seems like the intervening states don’t really care either. I know they all recognise my license.So my question for the larger community is: are there any “gotcha” things I should be aware of in Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi? I’m not stopping to sight-see, just passing through (aside from stops for sleep/food/gas). I know that what is “legal” and what will piss of the locals and the police can often be different.Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2BQhx6w

No comments:

Post a Comment