Sunday, December 24, 2017

XC Roadtrip Questions (Mainly CA questions)


In a few days I'll be heading on a cross country roadtrip from Philadelphia to Los Angeles. Last year I did a very similar trip with my Glock 19 and carried where I could and kept it locked in its case in the trunk of my car in the states I couldn't. On that last trip I completely avoided California as I know the magazine capacity was illegal. This year Im planning on taking my Glock 43 with 8+1 capacity. When Im in California I plan on using two separate (but keyed alike) lock boxes, one for ammo, one for the gun. And then leaving them inside at the houses Ill be staying at. From all my research it sounds like Im covering all my bases. Only other situation is I plan on doing a lot of camping out in SoCal and im not sure if I can use the gun out there. Was wondering if any Cali locals had thoughts or advice on any of this. Thank you! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2DHTIOO

No comments:

Post a Comment