Sunday, December 31, 2017

How the heck do you get rid of your nerves carrying appendix?


I haven't been carrying a appendix for long. I used to carry around 4:00. While appendix is a bit less comfortable, it's a lot more concealing for me.As bad as it is, I haven't been carrying one in the chamber(I keep the extra round in my pocket). I'll be sure the trigger is also foreword prior to holstering. I guess I've been "practicing" to see if I'll have any negligent discharges with my current technique and habits.It's been a few weeks. So far, negative.I'm just mostly scared when bending or sitting. The end just jabs right into my dick/nut/femoral artery.It IS a full kydex holster. Vedder Lighttuck to be exact.Did you just dive right in or did you have a process? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ls5nJI

No comments:

Post a Comment