Friday, December 29, 2017

Wife asked me a question earlier and thought you all might have an answer.


My wife has a Kentucky CCDW, she asked a question in regards to having a couple drinks with the girls after work. Obviously she cannot carry if she has consumed alcohol, could she lock her gun in a pistol safe under her seat, unloaded with ammo separate and drive home? So long as she is under the legal limit, of course, I'm talking one or two drinks over a couple hour period, not getting white girl wasted. I know it's not a good idea to mix alcohol at any level and firearms, and instructed her to leave her gun at home that day if she plans on meeting up with the girls after work, so I guess it's more of a hypothetical question, but curiosity is still piqued. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2li2ZW5

No comments:

Post a Comment