Friday, December 29, 2017

Drinking vs. Carrying


I work in the audio/video side of the entertainment industry. Carrying while transporting a truck full thousands of $$ of equipment is reassuring especially some of these parts of La and surrounding areas.The part I am curious about what others do and for those who want to be completely honest.. when we tour and go from hotel to hotel, sometimes it’s hard to not sit down with the rest of the gang and have a sip.. but the canon is on the belt.Does anyone have any knowledge or experience about incidents or laws regarding alcohol? If I drink one single beer after a long day and load out, and then during transit something awful happens and i have to defend myself, am i screwed or is the case botched because i drank one damn beer?I would love any feedback. I don’t have a drinking problem by the way hahaha via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2zPk26s

No comments:

Post a Comment