Friday, December 22, 2017

I have a lot of CCW dreams..


Certainly not complaining, as I am sure its good practice.But this morning I had another one. Ever since I got my CCW last year I've been getting a lot of them.This morning I had a dream that someone was trying to break into my bed room, so I grabbed my gun and told them I have a gun and to leave before I shoot them. They kept coming, so I shot at them. Then I went towards the curtains and they lifted up on their own. I am seeing through the closed and unscathed glass and I see the perp pointing his gun at me, and I am pointing mine back at him. I was thinking, how am I going to call the police? If I take my eyes off of him, he will shoot me. Then I woke up, went back to sleep.Then I had a dream that I was with someone, like a future wife or something, and we were sleeping in bed and then we had two people trying to break in. So we both got pistols and started shooting at them. Then we - for whatever reason - decided to run out to our car and then we saw more perps circling around the area. Then they saw us in the car and I started to shoot at them. And they shot back. Then I woke up again and did not have a dream about it for the rest of the night.It was also dark and scary.Edit: other dreams include dealing with mass shootings, or being assaulted by someone with a gun, or dealing with a vicious dog coming after me trying to kill me. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2l0qFgK

No comments:

Post a Comment