Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Finding A True EDC Firearm


Does anyone else have a hard time picking out a true EDC? There are so many firearms that I like for CCW for different reasons (Glock 19, 26, 30, 32, P320, PPQ, VP9/sk, PPS, among others) that I have trouble deciding on a true EDC. Currently, I rotate about three firearms based on perceived threat and temperature but after a few months I’ll swap a few out. Currently it is G42, PPS, VP9sk but a few months ago it was G42, G26, PPQ.I feel like I should focus on one or two firearms as true EDCs so I can focus my training on them but I end up liking too many firearms.Did any of you have this problem? Did you finally decide on a true EDC? What was the deciding factor? Or, are still jumping around from firearm to firearm because you love them all and/or have commitment issues? Just wondering. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2C8F3vG

No comments:

Post a Comment