Thursday, December 28, 2017

Advice on first ccw handgun


Hey Everyone!I was hoping some people with experience with these firearms as a daily carry can chime in on this thread.I am on the cusp of purchasing my first handgun I intend to ccw with.I have went to the range and tried out a few. I like the feel of them, but was wondering if there was one more highly recommended or if you have recommendations outside of the ones listed.So far I am between:Taurus 1911 45S&W M&P 45Springfield XD 45There were a few I was interested in that I didn't get to try yet such as the HK 45 and Sig Sauer p320.I am leaning more towards a 45 cal handgun and preferably full size since they fit better in my hand. I am also a bigger guy, so concealment is not an issue.If anyone has any input, it is greatly appreciated.Thank you! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2BQA1mo

No comments:

Post a Comment