Monday, December 25, 2017

Questions about expired CC in AZ/TX


I have a license to carry in Texas that has been expired since March 2017, and one from AZ that expires in Jan 2018 (I lived in Texas but then moved to Hawaii for four years, where guns are nearly banned and there is not TX reciprocity), can I still just renew as normal or does the entire process need repeated? I am moving back to Texas in June 2018, so I don't have a valid address until both are completely expired.I looked at the site for TX and it talks about renewal but I didn't see anything that says something about if you go past X number of days, you aren't eligible to renew anymore.Also, I got the AZ concealed carry at the same time as TX, and we used our TX address at the time (the instructor was trained to teach NM, TX, and AZ and we lived in west Texas). Can I still renew with a TX address or do I have to do it in person/with an AZ address? AZ appears to be 60 days, but can I just fill out this application with my Hawaii address? http://ift.tt/2DLy0Jz in advance. Merry Christmas! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ptaUo7

No comments:

Post a Comment