Saturday, December 23, 2017

Modular Holster System


I carry a Glock 19 just about everywhere I go in a Stealthgear holster. This works great for my EDC, but I also have a Streamlight TLR1 for my Glock and sometimes I want to carry with the light but my holster, make that all of my various holsters, are designed without the use of a light in mind.I have noticed that some holster manufacturers let you change your setup. Aliengear lets you put a different shell on the same base when you get a different gun and Black Arch has a setup that allows you to carry a gun OWB or IWB by swapping out a few components.What I haven't found yet is a system that lets you change between IWB and OWB and also change shells for light bearing or not. Has anyone else seen a manufacturer that will let me switch pistols or lights with only having to swap out a shell or is my only option having to buy completely new holsters for each setup? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2BtaCPu

No comments:

Post a Comment