Sunday, December 31, 2017

Need help deciding on service pistol.


I alternate conceal carrying a Glock 26 and 19 (both gen 4) IWB 3 o’clock on my personal time.I open carry for my employer who is offering to buy me a service pistol, no strings attached.So my face lit up like a kid in a candy store but I can’t decide. I want some suggestions as I have to let them know Tuesday.I wanted a glock 17 however, I already have the 26 and 19 and adding a 17 doesn’t make sense to me. I can just use the 19. I wanted something different.Also looking at the Sig P320, Walther PPQ, S&W MP2.0 but I need more suggestions!!!I am in a location where I do not have access to handle these pistols in person.No wheel guns per company policy.Hammer or striker fired is ok.i have reviewed the sidebar and FAQs.Thanks everyone, you have no idea how much this will help!! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2CoJgxH

No comments:

Post a Comment