Saturday, December 30, 2017

Flying with a gun from TN to FL, a quick recap?


I’m Ana avid gun enthusiast and I’ve had my CCW for a while now, but I’ve never flown with a firearm.So I just want to double check with anyone that has experience.I will use a double locking case with non TSA locks, and inside I’ll have my empty G19, 2 empty magazines, and a small box of ammunition that I’ll tape up so it doesn’t come apart.I’m flying American which has only one rule: no loaded magazines. Noted.I’ll just declare it at the ticket counter, and check it inside of a large suitcase. I will cable lock the gun case to the internal frame of the suitcase so it can’t get separated by anyone sketchy.Am I missing anything? Last I checked, FL will honor my TN permit. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2lu6o3b

No comments:

Post a Comment