Sunday, December 31, 2017

What are your CCW related goals for 2018? What did you accomplish in 2017?


I was just thinking about this in terms of goals, not as a New Year's resolution. What do you want to accomplish, reinforce, or do differently in 2018?My GOALS:1) Take another defensive firearms course - I know of a great training facility over the border in OH (Alliance PD's range) that hosts great training. I will plan for one this year, a more advanced one than 2017, and following that, force on force.2) Start training in martial arts with others again, even if it's only a couple of times a month.3) Take others to the range. There are 3 or 4 guys that have expressed interest in learning or getting better at defensive shooting skills and tactics - I need to take them seriously and bring them to the range.4) Stay the course in my diet and exercise habits - losing weight, getting more fit, and being better able to handle the stress and challenges of life.2017 Accomplishments:1) Carried constantly - only restricted/non-reciprical states stopped me from carrying everywhere, every day, including at home.2) Helped my son become a concealed carrier - a responsible one. He's 21 and seems to be on his way to being able to be responsible for his own safety.3) Converted one friend/neighbor to becoming a concealed carrier.4) Took two classes - learned a lot and put it into action.How about you? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2EmoGw5

No comments:

Post a Comment