Thursday, December 28, 2017

Just took my LTC class (TX)


So I just finished up the classroom and shooting portion for my LTC today.Little backstory on me real quick. I’m 21, grew up around guns and been shooting pistols for the better part of 10-12 years. Also raised by a parent that was a Marine so I’ve had safety drilled into my head a million time. I’ve also sat through an LTC class when I was younger for my dad cause I was bored so I knew going in how easy it is.Well today just reconfirmed how easy it was. I swear I could have passed that written test without attending the 4 hours but what can you do. And the shooting portion is super easy if you shoot semi regularly.But in my group today I got flagged twice by the gentleman to my right was going to say something my I just made sure to keep my eye on him. Secondly I almost got flagged by the damned instructor and he also had us loading mags and preparing to load them while there where still IN FRONT of the firing line.Then to top it off there was another gentleman how had multiple issues with his gun, then he couldn’t figure out why he was ejecting bullets when he racked the slide (one in the chamber already) so he would drop the mag, reload it and insert it and rack the slide again, thus creating the same problem. He must have done this five separate times.Tl:dr I forgot how easy the LTC class actually was and also got a little scarred at the fact some of these people can now legally carry a gun. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2C4MirB

No comments:

Post a Comment