Thursday, December 7, 2017

Question about cz75 compact


I've owned and carried lots of different guns, a couple of cz pistols actually just never a 75. This model is safety only and I had a question about carry conditions.Since it's sa/da is it safe to drop the hammer manually to half cock and carry with one in the pipe? The manual calls it a half cock/safety notch. I prefer not having a manual safety clicked on since most of my experience and training is with glocks and other striker fired guns and my time with 1911s was really Meh on draw and firing after hitting a safety off. Any advice gentlemen?This would probably be an occasional carry since I have other pistols and this thing is a brick. I mostly got it for competition. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2BbzAX4

No comments:

Post a Comment