Thursday, December 7, 2017

Hornady critical duty issues? (P320, 9mm)


link to photo of my current daily carry rounds after doing some failure to fire drills on my P320, (just a tap rack, no firing) I noticed that occasionally my slide would lock up right before the round should be ejected. Quick dissamble, lube it up like a $5 whore, and I noticed I am still getting the same issue. Roughly 2 out of 15 each mag would lock up, always different rounds, and in a different position in the magazine. After inspecting the function slowly and closely, it appears the rim of the chambered round will occasionally get caught on the small rim/lip between the bullet and the cartridge wall. The rounds look as if they are not seated all the way, and this problem has never occurred with the 1500+ rounds of FMJ, Reman and Tula I have fired. I feel like at this point I should swap out the critical duty ammo out of my EDC mags, anyone agree, or am I worring to much? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2Agx01R

No comments:

Post a Comment