
10 rounds max in mag. So only option is 10+1.I've been carrying a G19 thru winter with the 10 round mags in it per NY law, +1.It's summer and I need a new pistol due to printing and concealment concerns.Should I get a G26 or G43? I can't decide. Help me lean towards a side.I want the G26 because it's the same capacity of 10+1 so I'm not losing anything there. But the 26 is pretty much a 19 with your pinky hanging off. Does it really conceal better or am I splitting hairs?Or... I could just get the G43 and be well off for concealment but the capacity... I guess I'll carry that 2nd mag they provide?I can't decide. Eventually I will move from NY and can carry full capacity mags. I need some help justifying the baby glock or the midget glock. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2qYmG9T
No comments:
Post a Comment