Monday, May 22, 2017

My beautiful baby boy was born just 10 days ago -God is good! I want to protect my family so I decided to buy my first handun for defense, a Shield 9mm. Eventually for CCW use.


I'm on a budget, new dad here, so I went with the Shield 9mm (awesome rebate) as my first and only handgun I'll own for awhile. I did opt for the thumb safety since I am gonna have little ones around the home. What thoughts about the thumb safety and CCW do you have? Any other helpful tips, advice, recommendations for mods, ammo, gear or techniques for a newbie Shield 9mm owner (who is on a budget)?I'm also looking for good YouTube training vids for best practice with the Shield and CCW in general. I'm taking a local class for CCW soon. Thanks in advance. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2qa4INp

No comments:

Post a Comment