Monday, May 22, 2017

Question for Coloradons (coloradians?)


I'll be travelling to Colorado soon. My Illinois CCW is valid in each State on my drive, until I hit CO (CO has reciprocity with any State that recognizes CO permits, but Illinois are twats about that, so....).I understand that concealing within my vehicle is legal in Colorado regardless of permit, outside of Denver. I also understand that Colorado allows open carry without a permit, outside of Denver. I intend to open carry once I cross into CO. I will be in the Castle Rock area.I have a few questions.How common is open carry in your state? I have no problem carrying that way, but I prefer not to draw attention to myself as much as possible.What signs should I be on the lookout for, and are there any commonly non posted gun free zones I should be aware of?Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2rutCeB

No comments:

Post a Comment