Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Is there anything you know of under the law that makes it illegal to carry (either concealed or open) while wearing politically-affiliated gear?


I.E. I wouldn't feel safe walking around in some areas of my state wearing my political promotion shirt without having a firearm.I just want to know if there's anything you guys know if it's illegal, or if there are some laws that vary by state.Also, if I have a permit in a non-open carry state (let's use Maryland as just an example), do you think I could lose my permit by wearing a politically-affiliated t-shirt and open or concealed carry?I understand that a majority of you aren't lawyers and should not be taken as legal advice, but I still would like to know what you guys think. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2qFVpEY

No comments:

Post a Comment