Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Dear /r/ccw, I am sorry I ever listened to you.


So, after hearing so much about how wonderful Stealthgear holsters, I decided to try replacing my usual Black Arch IWB with one.After paying twice as much, and waiting several weeks, I was cautiously optimistic that the wait and expense would soon be justified.A fool and his money are soon parted, I suppose.Oh, it looks shiny enough, and the materials are certainly high quality. But I cannot imagine just who this thing is designed for. The rigid part of holster is so wide that it is incapable of conforming to, or lying flat against, the body.This in turn forces the belt away from the body on one side of holster, which in turn ruins its ability to support weight, and the whole apparatus sags.I am wondering if this whole design is predicated on America's obesity epidemic.Regardless, this serves as a good reminder that you don't always get what you pay for. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2p5UlK6

No comments:

Post a Comment