
So this is kind of a rant but if you are coming to a neighboring state and stop into a gun store, if they say something is against the local laws then maybe you should listen.I have started working as a range officer and had the facepalming experience of having a customer come in with an Uncle mikes holster OWB that he was going to carry his glock in. I informed him that open carry was against the law in my city without a permit and that uncle mike holsters were not what you should be carrying in.He then proceeds to tell me that the instructor for his ccw class in the next state over told him he could......two years ago and kept arguing with me. I live in the state, I work with many law enforcement officers, I am around these questions daily.Edit: he wore the holster in without a gun in it. I was trying to correct before a law was broken, that's when he tried to tell me about my cities gun laws. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2qN5kvV
No comments:
Post a Comment