Monday, November 21, 2016

Update on StealthGear refund issue


I posted a few days ago about having an issue with get a refund from Stealthgear after returning a holster to them. Admittedly, I didn't return it in the proper manner as it turns out. After opening a claim with PayPal, the customer service manager, Chris, issued a refund the next day and contacted me by email.He was very professional and wanted to assure me that customer satisfaction was their top priority. He also said that they have made changes to the way that returns are managed to prevent something like this from happening again to anyone else. He even offered me a discount on a future purchase.StealthGear's willingness to make things right, even when I didn't send the holster back in the right fashion, goes to show that they not only make amazing products, but back it up with great customer service.TL;DR: If you've ever had a doubt about SG's customer service, don't. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2fMBcen

No comments:

Post a Comment