Wednesday, November 2, 2016

My experience with TheBeltMan


My old 511 belt (when they were actually stiff) was finally ready to be replaced after almost 10 years of service. Doing a lot of research, I decided to go with TheBeltMan. Perusing through his selections I decided to go with the elephant belt. Reasoning being that surely it was the stiffest they made.A month later, the belt had arrived (per their estimations). I was a little disappointed when the elephant belt was moderately flimsy, could easily wrap it around my wrist like an old worn out leather belt.I reached out to TheBeltMan (David) about this and he offered an exchange with a credit toward the difference. I exchanged it with their horse-hide belt with stiffener. ~2 weeks later the mail lady is outside honking her horn. Talk about a night and day difference!This belt is more stiff than my 511 belt was when it was brand new, the quality of the craftsmanship looks great. During our conversations back and forth, David was being the utmost helpful person I've dealt with in a long time. I ordered the Cordovan color and it's a very deep glossy brown.TL;DR TheBeltMan Horse Hide belt is awesome! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2e2q65e

No comments:

Post a Comment