Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Just got a Vedder Holsters Lighttuck


Just wanted to discuss the new Lighttuck that I received from Vedder Holsters. Vedder guarantees that your order will ship within 3 business days. The Lighttuck I ordered for my M&P Shield 9mm shipped in 2 days. Received it with a note thanking me for my business, a receipt, a cloth bag with the company logo on it containing the holster, and a "Keep Calm and Carry" sticker.The holster fit my gun very well, with an audible click as the holster engaged the trigger guard. I'm completely inexperienced with Kydex holsters, but the fit and finish seemed good, with sanded and rounded external edges. No sharp corners left.I do have two minor complaints. First, the screw holes for the clip have a few burrs left on them. Second, the clip itself is also Kydex, and feels a little flimsy. Though I'm not sure how much this will impact the durability.Overall, I was looking for a holster that was, quick-ship, single clip, and highly adjustable, and the Lighttuck fits the bill. I'm sure it's an entry-level holster and the pricing and build quality reflect that, but I think it will serve me nicely until I'm out of school and can carry full-time. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2eRrBm4

No comments:

Post a Comment