Tuesday, October 4, 2016

How to focus on your front sight


I am a beginner interested in becoming an expert marksman and I do a lot of research on best practices. One thing that pretty much every shooter I have heard online says is to focus on the front sight. This makes sense. However I am able to focus on the front sight in two different ways. One: Both of my eyes are fixed on the front sight, everything behind is blurry and there are . Two: my right eye focuses on the front sight perfectly causing the target to be blurry, but my left eye is still focused in front of it showing a blurry set of sights to the right of what im focused on. I want to know what is correct so im not practicing wrong. Any other eye training or dry fire tips would be appreciated. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2dqhYKD

No comments:

Post a Comment