Thursday, October 6, 2016

Having Trouble with Printing


I was hoping to get some help with how to avoid printing with my carry. It seems like no matter what I wear or what position I put my pistol I print very easily.Specs: Stealthgear IWB Mini Holster M&P Shield 9mm Small and slender frameI've tried 2-6 o'clock positions while wearing a loose button-up, polo, and loose t-shirt. The button-up seems to print the least, but if I bend over to picking something up off of the ground, like my child, it prints rather noticeably. Often times, my shirt will actually pinch between my body and the holster making it even more noticeable until I fix my shirt. Is my clothing just not conducive to concealing? Is my frame the problem? Should I try a different holster/pistol combo? Honestly just getting to the point of frustration because I feel I can't carry without everyone noticing. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2dP4ZEl

No comments:

Post a Comment