Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Calling everyone with hybrid holsters and leather seats!


So I recently started carrying a glock 26 gen 4. While I try to find a nice holster I've been carrying it in a galco leather single clip iwb. I was going to pull the trigger(pun intended) on a nice hybrid holster. As much as I'd like to try a stealth gear I have heard great things about Black Arch(formerly shtf). Now here's my question to you all. I have a truck that i perhaps take a little but too good of care of, so do any of you that run spring steel clips on a hybrid holster find yourselves scratching your leather car seats all to hell? I know they offer plastic clips, but I prefer steel. Just because in my own head I feel like it needs to be steel, even if the plastic is adequate. Much thanks in advance for your replies! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2df0oGp

No comments:

Post a Comment