Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Are there different levels of threats for different people in the court of law?


So I'm taking my CCW class next week and its made me think would I actually ever use it. A small background, I'm 6'8 former kickboxer who is currently trying out body building. I don't think I would be able to carry my gun much because work doesn't allow it and it would be silly to leave it in the car for 12 hours a day.The main point I'm worried about is standing before a judge because I had to draw on someone and it being seen as an over escalation on my part. I know I scare cops and security just being there (got a parking ticket and when I came up the cop put his hands on his gun), would a judge be harsher on me than say a smaller guy or a women in a similiar situation? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2dESppx

No comments:

Post a Comment