Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Atlas G Hook belt size question


I have been doing a lot of research on my first good gun belt and decided that I want an atlas g hook. The size chart makes me a little skeptical to order however, and I was hoping someone could help. I am a 32-34 waist size, at least 34 while carrying aiwb. I followed their measurement instructions that look at inches instead of pant size, and came up with 42 while carrying. This puts me at the high end of the large belts which are 36"-42." Judging by that I would need either an L or even an XL and I am just having a hard time believing a generally small build would fit correctly in an extra large, let alone large. Was hoping someone with a similar body type that has purchased one can give me advice. I am 5'10" and weigh 180. I know they have a return policy, and I will utilize it if I get the wrong size but I want to try and avoid all that hassle before hand. Any input is appreciated!Belt link: http://ift.tt/2dvcRHl via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2dZKCmE

No comments:

Post a Comment