Saturday, August 20, 2016

Switched too ppq for ccw and...


It's a choice I wish I had made sooner. I have cc a g42 for nine months now but it feels too small. As far as 380s go, it's a great pistol but it effects my confidence in my accuracy. I've been eyeing the ppq as a replacement but haven't found one that was a m1 at a good price. I finally did and tried it out and a full sized carry is actually doable. The only downside is the weight but it's worth it for that awesome grip and trigger pull.Funny enough most people here swear by the g19, but I'm glad I held out for the ppq. I've wondered what people meant by feeling just right because the g42 was as good as I could find within a certain size parameter I thought ccw had to be with in.Tldr just because your perfect gun might be full sized, don't let it stop you from having a comfortable carry. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2b7jdOG

No comments:

Post a Comment