Saturday, August 20, 2016

Stealthgear Arrived yesterday! After first full day...


So I ordered my stealthgear IWB Mini (Green) for my Glock 26 Gen 4 on July 28th, and I received it in the mail yesterday (2-day shipping, in case anyone wondered.)I was a little disappointed that in a short time after ordering they decided to run some great discounts. (Active until tomorrow!) Anyway, upon receiving I did a quick comfort test, and honestly didn't notice any immediate "additional" comfort that I had come to expect. I did immediately notice the excellent retention that the IWB mini offers. I carry at about 3:30-4:30. I had currently been using a well broken-in Desantis Cozy Partner for a Glock 19/17 that had actually become quite comfortable.Today, however, was the first full day of carry. I currently work retail in the firearms industry, so on my feet moving around most of the day. My holster stayed put, and I didn't have to adjust it at all during the day. It holds the gun super close to my body and while i'm not even close to skinny (6'2, 265lbs) it was extremely comfortable and extremely well concealed. Most people thought I wasn't carrying. Sitting in my truck I could also barely feel it. I've been a big fan of hybrid holsters for a while, but I will say Stealthgear has taken them to a new level.tl:dr Extremely comfortable and well hidden. Love the holster. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2brDmxe

No comments:

Post a Comment