Saturday, August 20, 2016

Recent CCW experience


Hello CCW. Just wanted to share a recent experience of mine. So I live in a pretty gun friendly state but unfortunately we do not have CCW on campus. This really sucks for me being a 21 yr old college student. Anyways, been carrying my lovely G19 about a month now, no problems. But recently I was walking with my girlfriend and her little sister around the edge of our college campus, my girlfriend suggested we go find our new classes so without thinking we walked onto campus. Fast forward 30 minutes and I suddenly realize "holy shit, I'm breaking the law" I also realized how it was really no different than carrying anywhere else. I left campus shortly after but I wanted to hear others opinion about this matter, I'm now wondering if I should just carry anyway.Thanks via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2bqrhrZ

No comments:

Post a Comment