Saturday, August 20, 2016

Snake Eater belts


Just wanted to post a really positive experience with Chris Calvert at snakeeater tactical belts. Quick back story. I had ordered a cobra riggers dark brown 1.5 inch belt some time back. When I received it I noticed that the actual belt was slightly out of spec and measured about 1.67 inches in width. Now my edc holster has soft loops so it wasn't a huge deal, however, I do have another holster than I will occasionally carry that has the typical clip you snap onto the belt. Well it didn't fit due to the width, but as I said, wasn't really that big of a deal because my edc holster fit no problem. Well about 3 months go by and I get to thinking about the belt and decided that I would give them a call and tell them the issue. Keep in mind their policy states a 30 day return only policy. Chris was pretty surprised that the belt was out of spec and asked me to send it back. I had also requested a different color in my conversation with him. (gray) Received the new gray belt within two weeks (their usual time is 6-8 weeks). Excellent CS. (just a side note, not the best at returning emails but always picks up the phone the couple times I'v called, nice guy)Just thought I would share the positive experience. And by the way excellent belt, very thin, low profile, but very stiff and sturdy and easily handles my sig 229 which is on the heavy side no problem. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2b8rct4

No comments:

Post a Comment