Saturday, August 20, 2016

G19 mag spring questions


I've got a dilemma that I can't seem to find the answer to anywhere, and i was hoping someone around here could point me in the right direction. I've got a G19 that I've put a TTI +5 mag extension on. Now when I made this purchase I also got a 140mm mag spring to go with it because of feeding issues with decreasing the spring weight with that added extension. The issue I'm experiencing is that the spring seems almost too strong for a G19 mag and would probably be excessive. My question is if the 140mm spring was designed for the G17/34 specifically. If so, what would the acceptable spring replacement be for a 19 with a +5 (a spring from a 17?) Does anyone else run this combo? If you have any first hand info or if you could at least point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2b6gsND

No comments:

Post a Comment