Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Ruger Lcp Custom / Pocket Pistol


I am looking to buy a pocket pistol, specifically the LCP custom. I do got a couple questions with pocket carry.Currently, I carry a Shield 9 at 4 IWB. It is summer time, so I am usually wearing basketball shorts with drawstrings. After a while it does drag my shorts down a little, so I am looking to buy a pocket pistol.I never try to carry a pocket pistol before, so I am wondering if it will flop around within my basketball short's pocket. Is there any advice that you can give me about pistol carry that differentiate from IWB carry? I noticed that desantis nemesis and remora is a pretty popular holster choice for the LCP-C. Is there any other holster I should look into?Thanks for any help y'all can provide! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/28N7Hbj

No comments:

Post a Comment