Wednesday, June 22, 2016

M&P 9C holster and belt options


Hello everyone. I am looking for some suggestions, and I hope some of you experienced guys can give me a little guidance.I am currently carrying a S&W M&P9c in a crossbreed IWB holster at about 4'oclock. I am using a duluth trading "Lifetime" belt. http://ift.tt/1wwllkw This is great for lots of things, and it isn't the worst belt for carrying, but it's not a gun belt. As I carry with this holster, I find myself needing to keep the belt pretty darn snug to prevent it from sliding down my hip, but keeping it that snug gets uncomfortable over time. I am 5'6, 210 and 36% BF, for what it's worth. (just started a new fitness routine, with the goal of loosing 30lb in the next 4 months) We all know where that body fat typically goes, more in my belly than anywhere.I have been considering getting an AIWB holster for this gun, and I am looking for suggestions on both a good belt, and a good AIWB holster for my 9c. What do you guys like and why? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/28OOLJq

No comments:

Post a Comment