Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Looking to get a smaller gun


Hey, so after the first half of my first summer carrying a Glock 17 I think I want a smaller gun for the summer. I love it and would always rather have a full sized gun, but it's just not as practical.So, I'm curious what your opinions are on decent smaller guns.The only real requirements I have are:9mm (.380 will do, but preferably not)Ballpark $500 (pre tax and all that jazz)No external safeties (I'm a Glock fanboy plus I've a .380 Beretta and its external thumb safety annoys me)The XDs looks decent and CCW seems to love it. I think the G19 might be a tad bit larger than what i want (only shot it once a while back), but I don't know. The G43 looked great as well, just gotta wait until my local shop gets more in stock.Ideas? I'd default to more Glocks but I'm down to experiment. ;) via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/28OI6Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment