Sunday, June 19, 2016

Live in Las Vegas, planning a camping trip to Yosemite. I know federal law allows me to carry in the park, but California...


Firstly, sorry if this has been addressed before.I've been reading a bit, but California guns laws seem a bit convoluted. I don't want to get spanked for doing the wrong thing.It is legal to carry the firearm, but illegal to discharge the firearm. Does this mean if I get attacked by a bear and shoot it that I can be charged?Also, I assume I have to comply with the California 10 round magazine law? I'd prefer to carry my CZ-75, but only have 18rd mags. Next best thing is my Shield with the 8rd mag. (I need a 1911)Are there other California open carry laws I should know about? Can I carry a carbine on a sling over my back while in the park?Does anyone have experience carrying in Yosemite? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/24Zs1X1

No comments:

Post a Comment