Sunday, June 19, 2016

Hair pulling/grabing .

Im a guy with prety long hair and last time i have been wondering about what should i do if someone grabs my hair during a fight.It will give him a control over me and he can easly uppercut me . Only defence i can think of is to start blindly punching him or kick him to crotch. Will hair grab give him really that much of a power against me even if the attacker is smaller and weaker? i seen alot of long haired club bikers that get into fights every day and It doesnt seen that their hair is slowing them down. So is hair pulling really that bad? What should i do if someone starts to pull my hair? For example , what would happen if some thug started to pull a pro mma fighter´s hair?



Submitted June 19, 2016 at 05:28PM by Melkoroth http://ift.tt/23khYMU

No comments:

Post a Comment