Friday, June 17, 2016

how should I defend myself in this situation?

I was in the middle of swim practice and I had to go to the bathroom. as I was doing my business, I heard footsteps and I wasn't worried, thinking it was a fellow teammate. as I stepped out of the bathroom there was this guy walking across the locker room and at first I thought he was the janitor but realized he wasn't. he asked me something about some other guy who passed through here and something about a key to open a bathroom. sounded like a half-assed excuse to be in the girls locker room in my opinion. so I replied that I didn't know and walked out quickly. he follows me out and asked me AGAIN. I just walked away. the fishiest part was that he came in almost at the same time as me and left at the same time. I honestly think he was really suspicious. I can't really bring a person, phone, or weapon with me because it's the middle of swim practice and all of my stuff is outside and I'm supposed to be there in and out as fast as I can.

just for reference I'm about 5'9 and the guy was about 6'2 and fairly muscular

thanks for bearing with me :)



Submitted June 18, 2016 at 02:49AM by chocoteddy1479 http://ift.tt/24XbAun

No comments:

Post a Comment