Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Appendix carrying suggestions


Hey guys I just recently picked up a G Code INCOG after talking to some of you guys here but I'm trying to find the best way to utilize this holster. I'm carrying a G19 with the magazine caddy and I seem to be struggling with the correct positioning.I've got the holster just about centered with my body (6' ~205lbs fit build) and I can't seem to get comfortable sitting/bending over. From what I've been reading it seems everyone suggests simply hiking it up when you've got to sit down, which does alleviate some of the pelvic bone discomfort, but now it seems the gun is digging too much into my stomach.Any suggestions? Should raise the carry position? What have you guys found works best? Is my belt too tight? I was always "trained" you want that as snug as possible against the body regardless of carry position. I can upload pictures later if necessary. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/28PVZvD

No comments:

Post a Comment