Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Help me decide on my first ccw! Opinions needed


Hi everyone I 'am new to the forum and excited to purchase my fist carry pistol. My only problem is I can not decide between the Kimber micro carry and the glock 19/26. I love the look and feel of the kimber and it would be quite easy to conceal but it only holds 6+1 and is in .380 while I prefer 9mm. I have also read about people having issues with the micro kimbers right out of the box but most are complaints from a few years back. The glock was my first instinct, they seem quite reliable and the 26 is only a bit bigger than the kimber but holds 10+1. Although I don not like the look of the glock as much I worry about the lower capacity and the reliability of the kimber. What do you think? Any advice is appreciated! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/28OgDIz

No comments:

Post a Comment