Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Carrying in Missouri Question


Hi all. I moved to Missouri from Illinois awhile back. While living in Illinois I got my Illinois concealed carry permit as well as my Utah permit. I am looking to start carrying again but I am not sure on whether I would need to go and get a Missouri concealed carry permit or if my other permits would still work. I have also read that Missouri got constitutional carry. Would this mean that I would not need a Missouri permit at all and that I would be good to start carrying right away? I am sorry if I left out anything in this post. Please comment if there is any additional information that I could give which would help. If people could help me try to sort this situation out I would greatly appreciate it. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2Dh7ZCl

No comments:

Post a Comment