Sunday, February 24, 2019

Possibly being stalked by a stranger

I want to start by saying I don’t typically notice when guys are checking me out unless they are blatantly doing so. My boyfriend that I live with and I were in another state yesterday. We live close enough to the border that we had a day trip. Toward the end of the trip we went to Starbucks and I noticed an older guy blatantly staring at me from across the room. I guess he was waiting for his order and we were placing ours. I met his gaze but he didn’t look away. I waited and then looked again and he met my gaze again.

I am a petite, 25 year old woman, my boyfriend beside me a large, intimidating man, and this guy must have been in his mid 40s. I told my boyfriend and he stared back at the guy but the stranger didn’t look away.

I thought this was a little bizarre but then the guy left, only to come back in a few minutes later from the parking lot.

This morning I got a Facebook friend request from someone that looks like this man that has no mutual friends with me. I blocked him but I’m getting scared. I know that I don’t just know him from somewhere and he seemed really creepy. I just don’t understand how he even got my information to find me on Facebook. Our order was under my boyfriend’s last name.

What can I do to defend myself if need be? Please help.



Submitted February 24, 2019 at 05:12PM by BunnyCommander94 https://ift.tt/2XlGX6k

No comments:

Post a Comment