Saturday, February 23, 2019

I got Road Raged by someone the other day and wondered what the best way to handle it would have been.

The other day when I was turning right onto a 4-lane road, the person that was coming up in the inner lane merged right in front of me then slammed on the brakes and sat at the upcoming green light until it turned red and then they floored it almost causing a wreck. I still don't realize what I did to piss him off becuase I turned into the closest lane and didn't even come close to hitting him. Should I have engaged in the road rage and honked at him until he would go because the light was green for about 15 seconds that he was sitting their? Could honking have made it worse where it would become a physical fight and does the fact that I carry a CCW mean I shouldn't risk that? In the end I sat there without saying or doing anything. Was that the right move?



Submitted February 24, 2019 at 12:02AM by TS_007Beowulf https://ift.tt/2Vgktl4

No comments:

Post a Comment